Friday, September 19, 2008

So God is good he always is...

Day after day, month after month, year after year.....GOD IS GOOD!!

He never changes.

He created this world, breathed life into my soul and died on a cross to save my life.

The love of God changes you and after you meet with Jesus...you will never be the same. He is my strength and my shield. No matter what I go through I know that God loves me. He holds me in His arms and gives me grace for each new day.

So even though it is such a challenge being gay and being a Christian....I live for God because I love him...but more because HE FIRST LOVED ME...

Next post = Ex-gay experience pt 4

Coming soon = Freedom and Hope

2 comments:

Jannah said...

You are a good man Ben!!!! Keep faithful in the little... Im send love down the internet lines

becadoooo said...

It is such a challenge but so glad we get to share this road together Ben...God is good!!